queXS is a web based CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) system. It can be used to operate outbound telephone research centres.
queXS uses a "call outcome" model (instead of a "case outcome" model) to manage cases within the CATI system. The outcome of each call is recorded by the operator using temporary and final AAPOR codes. queXS decides the best way to proceed with a case based on all previous call outcomes. Due to this model, it handles cases with multiple phone numbers very well.
- Integration with Asterisk for automatic dialing from the web browser and automatic call outcome coding
- Appointments can be made easily with automatic time zone calculations
- Only a web browser and a VoIP client required to operate on the client side
- Only relies on Open Source software to operate: Server requires PHP 5 or greater, MySQL 5 or greater, and AdoDB.
- Client view of the project with statistics
- Stores case outcomes in AAPOR Standard Definition format
- Intelligently imports sample information from a CSV file