queXS 0.9.4 has been released on SourceForge today.
- Ability to "watch" the Asterisk server from the browser without needing to run a process from the command line
- Fixed warning messages thrown by lang.inc.php
Read more for how to upgrade from 0.9.3...
Upgrading from 0.9.3...
1. Copy config.inc.php to config.inc.php.bak
2. Extract the new package over the existing one
3. Execute the following SQL code on the queXS database:
CREATE TABLE `process` (
`process_id` bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`start` datetime NOT NULL,
`stop` datetime default NULL,
`kill` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
`data` longtext collate utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`process_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
4. Copy config.inc.php.bak over the extracted config.inc.php file