queXS 1.14.1 introduces CAS authentication.
Bug fixes include a self completion bug where numeric key presses may change previous answers. If using respondent self completion please upgrade immediately. Fixes including translatable outcome descriptions and data output to csv in the data output screen have been fixed (thanks Alex).
Translations have been updated - thank you for your contributions!
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.14.0 (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.14.0
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.14.0 directory
- Extract quexs-1.14.1 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.14.0 installation to this directory