queXS 1.14.2 fixes some bugs in the 1.14 series.
Bugs in the scheduler related to call attempt time slots has been resolved. A bug with importing CSV files with multiple empty columns near the end of the file has been fixed. User created outcomes can now be deleted in the user interface
Translations have been updated - thank you for your continued contributions!
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.14.x (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.14.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.14.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.14.2 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.14.x installation to this directory