The third bug fix release for the 1.14 series of queXS.
Bugs with new Mysql databases that set ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY mode have been resolved, along with a bug in creating appointments where no shifts specified.
A new operator tab "My appointments" can be enabled allowing operators to manage their own appointments including calling now and rescheduling.
Translations have been updated - thank you for your continued contributions! Also, the translation system has been updated to handle sub-locales.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.14.x (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.14.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.14.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.14.3 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.14.x installation to this directory