This release contains a weighted timeslot feature to allow for varying numbers of attempts in particular timeslots, as well as features and fixes to web/CATI mode integration.
Translations have been updated - thank you again for your contributions!
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.14.x (Database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.14.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Run the following on your queXS database:
INSERT INTO `sample_var_type` (`type`, `description`, `table`) VALUES(9, 'Token', '');
ALTER TABLE `sample_import_var_restrict` ADD INDEX ( `var` ) ;
ALTER TABLE `sample_import_var_restrict` ADD INDEX ( `sample_import_id` ) ;
ALTER TABLE `questionnaire_timeslot` ADD `weight` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE `questionnaire_sample_timeslot` ADD `weight` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
- Rename the queXS 1.14.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.0 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.14.x installation to this directory