This release supports PHP 7, and adds a new feature of being able to manually assign sample records to cases where not yet assigned via the sample search page.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.15.0 (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.0
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.14.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.0 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.14.x installation to this directory