This release fixes some bugs found since 1.15.1, and ports the fixes to the 2.x tree
Issues fixed include: Not opting out of web when opting out of CATI, refreshing appointment screen added more appointments unintentionally, timeslot scheduling not working where no calls yet in timeslot and cases sometimes ending unintentionally due to page requests not being cleared.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (No database changes required if upgrading within the same major series)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.1 / 2.0.0
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.2 / 2.0.1 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory