This is a bug fix and minor feature release.
Bugs fixed include not being able to completely delete a sample, and the case status page incorrectly reporting the time when some cases would be available.
New features include a speedier sample search page (especially for large samples) , and allowing the selection of a default outcome when generating cases at the assign sample page.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from queXS 1.15.x (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.15.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.3 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.15.x installation to this directory