These releases fix some bugs with data output, the display of appointments and some configuration settings.
A new feature is the ability to add records to an existing sample.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (No database changes required if upgrading within the same major series)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.x / 2.1.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.6 / 2.1.2 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory