A new overall performance report has been added along with the ability to download the searched portion of the sample to a file.
(note: 1.15.7 was released but was missing a file, please skip that release)
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (No database changes required if upgrading within the same major series)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.x / 2.1.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.15.8 / 2.1.3 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory