This release adds the ability for supervisors to assign cases to any available interviewer to call next, along with a single button for un-assigning all manually assigned cases. Bug fixes include allowing for long VoIP extensions to be specified and allowing a bit more control over case sorting based on the order of samples supplied. Translations have also been updated (Thank you!).
For clarity - here is the default order cases are sorted in:
1. Appointment currently available
2. Defined priority by quotas
3. Sample sort order as defined by administrator
4. Time zone of respondent (later in the day for respondent called first)
5. Time of last call (call further in the past made first)
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (Minor database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.15.x / 2.1.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Execute the following queries on your database (to optimise the questionnaire outcome page
ALTER TABLE `extension` CHANGE `extension` `extension` CHAR( 20 ) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `sample_var` ADD INDEX ( `var_id` );
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.16.0 / 2.2.0 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory