This release adds support for MySQL over SSL, and allows for cases to be automatically coded as disconnected or no answer if integration with Asterisk is enabled and those call statuses are detected. See the new config directive "AUTO_CLOSE_NO_ANSWER". Thank you to a community user for sponsoring this new feature.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.16.x / 2.2.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.16.2 / 2.2.3 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory