This release fixes a bug where if the MySQL mode is set to strict, case sorting and assigning functions won't work. The DB session will now remove strict mode to allow queXS to operate normally, without having to change any settings in the MySQL server.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade (No database changes required)
Upgrading from queXS 1.16.x / 2.2.x
- Browse to the queXS administration page
- Click on "Start and monitor system wide case sorting"
- Confirm that the sorting process is stopped
- Click on "Start and monitor VoIP"
- Confirm that the VoIP process is stopped
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS directory
- Extract quexs-1.16.3 / 2.2.4 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the existing installation to this directory