queXS 1.5.2 has been released today on Sourceforge
queXS 1.5.2 includes the ability to add a response via XML RPC. Using this revision of queXS and queXF 1.13.0 - you can export a paper form from queXS and once paper forms are scanned and verified, the data can be sent from queXF back to queXS using XMLRPC (can be on different servers).
The included Limesurvey has been updated to the latest 1.91+ build - 11354.
Furthermore, timezones are now entered from a list to avoid entering invalid zones.
Read on for more details including how to upgrade from 1.5.0 or 1.5.1
- Backup your database and files
- Rename the queXS 1.5.x directory
- Extract quexs-1.5.2 to a new directory on your web server
- Rename the new directory to the same as the existing installation was originally
- Copy the config.inc.local.php file from the queXS 1.5.x installation to this directory