queXS 0.9.4 has been released on SourceForge today.
- Ability to "watch" the Asterisk server from the browser without needing to run a process from the command line
- Fixed warning messages thrown by lang.inc.php
Read more for how to upgrade from 0.9.3...
Upgrading from 0.9.3...
queXS 0.9.3 has been released on SourceForge today.
- Split configuration file in to default and user
- LimeSurvey configuration now relies on queXS configuration (so only config.inc.php need be configured by the user)
- Creating a new questionnaire in LimeSurvey will have required queXS settings by default
queXS 0.9.2 has been released today.
Read more for changes and how to upgrade.